Members, Donors, Sponsors and Volunteers, all welcome!
As a small community theatre we need all the help we can get to achieve our mission of being a multidisciplinary arts hub for our beloved Waiheke Island. Your help in any shape or form is much appreciated and will help us grow, host more and better shows, reach new and wider audiences and provide a creative home for all of Waiheke performing arts talent and beyond.
You as a Member
Becoming a member is not only a great simple way of showing your support but it also provides you with many advantages. By paying $40 per year, you can enjoy:
- 10% discount at the bar
- Priority waitlisting
- VIP Reserved seating*
- Exclusive discount codes
- The chance to have your say in how we operate
Becoming a Donor
Volunteers, the blood of our Theatre!
We love our mighty volunteers! They work front of house, they take tickets and get to watch shows for free. They also roll up their sleeves for regular working bees to keep our special place looking and feeling loved. If this sounds like you and you can see yourself in our merry band of volunteers then email the Management team on the link below:
What are we currently fundraising for?
· Laptop for Front Of House Box Office operations new ($1400.00)
· Vacuum cleaner ($600.00)
· Plaques on seats for sponsors (TBC)
· A visual for show starting alerts
· Upstairs seating to increase capacity
· Voice over system to alert of show starting and/or safety instructions
· Front of building repainted charcoal ($2000.00)
· Theatre signage on street
· Front of building outside lighting
· New bar/café furniture (inside & outside)
· Tiling for the bar· Improved sound system for bands